Kids, L, M, S, XL
Happiness Oversize Tee – Design by Enya
Our beloved guest, and a talented young artist who started her passion to doodle at the age of 3! Our collaboration with Enya is fun, exciting, and memorable! Appreciating her work is purely therapeutic and unique! We are extremely proud and honored to bring her creation into life!
Model Details: 178cm 74kg (L Size)
Share your thoughts!
Let us know what you think...
Continue as a Guest
BARISTA TOOLSAesthetics are really Timemore's thing. This portafilter stand isn't just a useful tool but looks great especially combined with the Black Mirror scale. The design is minimal and the quality is max. The heavy weight silicon with not only ensure your portafilter is protected but also that it won't slip off when weighing your espresso shot. Use the stand to tamp then weigh your espresso in your portafilter. Key Features
- Made from 304 stainless steel and silicon for stability.
- The top and bottom are detachable for easier cleaning.
- Just place the portafilter in the silicon groove.
- The base is skidproof for stable tamping
- Dimensions: 6.3cm L x 5cm W x 9.8cm H
- Weight : approx 310g
- Stylish designed that uses wooden cover
- Made by food grade stainless steel
- Durable and long lasting
- Complete filtering out every fine powder that affect the taste of your coffee
- Overcome the problem of inconsistency of coffee grinder
- Non-slippery base designed
- Nice polishing surface
- CAFEDE KONA Sieving Device
Features and Benefits- Measure your grind - Grind size measurements from 200-1600um - Grade your green beans - Bean size measurements from 11-20/64" - Convenient coffee conversions - 15cm ruler - great for measuring portafilter basket size. - Calibrate your grinder - Use it for grinder calibration - Grade your green coffee beans HOW TO USE Take a small amount of grind and place it on a flat surface. Use the BREWLER to line up the size of the particles with the size of the holes on the BREWLER. Since your grind most likely has various sized particles, you should line up both the smallest and largest particles and make note of their sizes. These two numbers will give you the grind range you are using in microns.
Double Layered Filter, Reusable and Permanent Coffee Cone Dripper.Key Features
- BUILT TO LAST: An attractive, high-quality piece made of stainless steel. Dual mesh reusable stainless steel coffee filter design made to last a lifetime for godlike hand drip pour over coffee.
- EASY TO CLEAN: Rinse under water after use, then let it dry. Repeat. Cleaning has never been easier.
- BETTER TASTING COFFEE: The metal coffee filter has a dual filtration system, with a high quality stainless steel mesh on the inside, and a laser-cut filter on the inside.
- The dual filter technology ensures that the most essential coffee oils and nutrients pass through to your coffee, while preventing any grounds from getting into your cup.
- CAFEDE KONA Double Stainless Steel Filter
- CAFEDE KONA balance cone